these are a few of the things that are on my mind this friday…
- I had to have a root canal on Thursday. not too bad but I’m not anxious to do that again anytime soon!
- it was fun to see so many people check out A Few Things I Like this week. Just a fun site I started during November.
- I’m excited that Front Porch Creative is working on some projects with Inner City Mission and Rochester Christian Church.
- maybe it’s me, but the Subway commercials with the office workers with kids voices is just weird.
- Ethan, one of our 4 year olds, is in love with the Christmas lights. He gets more excited with each home in our neighborhood that is decked out.
- started our Advent countdown with the kids that includes a devotional time and then the Playmobil Advent Calendar.
- Christmas music is in full-swing in my iTunes. Enjoying Amy Petty and She & Him. Still need to get Hillsong Christmas. What’s on your Christmas playlist?