- It’s diabetes awareness month. Today and each Friday this month I’m wearing blue for diabetes. “Real men wear blue.” Doesn’t have the same ring to it…
- Have you signed the Artificial Pancreas petition to help those living with diabetes yet?
- I’m shedding some extra pounds via Weight Watchers. Am now down 8 pounds!
- Started a couch to 5k training to help with the weight loss…and to get back in the routine of running. Enjoying it.
- I may not stop at the 5K. May take it further. Anyone want to join me?
- My Amazon wish list keeps growing with all the good music that’s come out recently. Christmas is coming, hint, hint!
- Have you checked out GILT yet? Use my link to get access.
- November is the month of not-full-school-weeks for my kids. It’s crazy how many days off they have in November.
- Is it really November already? Let the Christmas music begin at the mall!
- Launched a new site this week. A collection of things I like. Check it out and spread the word.
That’s what’s on my mind this Friday. What’s on yours?