just a few things on my mind as we head into the weekend.
- THANKSgiving, living, loving is this Sunday. It’s going to be a great time for us as we put together all these things for Operation Christmas Child, foster care kids and local families.
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month. If you want to know more about how you can help to find a cure, visit JDRF.com. The Artificial Pancreas project is fascinating and very promising.
- definitely have enjoyed the weather this week. I think we’re back to reality tomorrow. oh well…here comes winter.
- discovered UncommonGoods.com this week. really cool stuff. makes great gifts!
- speaking of gifts, In His Hands Orphan Outreach has put together a Christmas catalog of needs for Ugandan orphanage. In His Hands was started by a member of RCC. If you’d like to know how you can help or purchase items, click here.
- it always feels great when you walk out the door and miss the first step, roll your ankle, have to bite your tongue because the kids are with you, then have to drive the van home using your right foot which is the same one you rolled. can you say ice and advil?