just a few of the things in my head these days…
- gearing up for “THANKSgiving, living, loving” at RCC. 40 food baskets filled with the makings of a Thanksgiving dinner for local families, 75 duffel bags to be given to foster care kids in our local area and 200 gift-filled shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. Gonna be a great service event!
- also excited to kick off our new series “DO Something” this weekend. praying that God helps us each see how we can make a difference in our world.
- working out the details of RCC’s new website. hoping to unveil it by year’s end.
- the christmas music came out this week on my itunes playlists. current fave is Audrey Asaad’s ‘Winter Snow.’ good stuff.
- Harbor of Hope is having their re-grand opening this Sunday after the big mill renovation. Can’t wait to see pics of the finished space that was created by Plain Joe Studios.
- we seem to be passing a cold around the house. i started it off last weekend. ready for it to all be over.
- the new xbox 360 kinect looks like fun. add that to the Christmas list.
- finally got to see Toy Story 3 tonight. what a great story. and I’ll admit it, I cried at the end.