just some things that are on my mind at the end of the week:
• Addison is recovering…after the 5th day of fevers, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. we knew she was feeling better when she started arguing with Ethan again!
• had a great Dream Year phone call this week. Excited to share more about my dream over the coming months.
• still thinking about this amazing story out of Haiti, reported by CNN. powerful.
• also appreciated Anderson Cooper’s words on why he went back to Haiti.
• really looking forward to the Whiteboard Sessions in May…especially since Lynda will be going with me.
• looking forward to our friend Karen coming to visit our family over her winter break. we always have a great time when she visits.
• excited to have Amy Petty coming back to RCC in a few weeks. should be fun to have her worship with us.
happy weekend everyone!