We went to Louisville last week for the NACC… we took the four kids. Call us crazy! Some of the highlights of the week:
- The six of us slept in two double beds.
- The fire alarms went off one night at 3:00 am.
- Ethan threw so many fits, I lost count.
- We came home with only one of Ethan’s crocs.
- Colin and Aubrey got to hang with Braden and Elana for a few days.
- The four of them went to Six Flags!
- Ethan likes to lock doors and shut them…not good in a suite hotel room.
- Tired toddlers and TGI Fridays don’t mix well.
- It’s always fun to see friends from all over the country, from various times in my life.
- E or A crayoned the bedroom mirror…never found the crayon.
- I got to take in some of the convention… especially enjoyed getting to meet Mel McGowan from Visioneering… a cool ministry doing some amazing church design.
We were exhausted by the time we got home… but so glad we got to go.
E & A posed for some pics outside the convention center one afternoon…