We had a great weekend…lots of time with the family. Lynda’s parents came to visit on Friday evening. The kids really enjoyed having them here.
Some highlights from the weekend:
- Colin’s soccer game on Saturday
- Grandma and Grandpa bought the kids new shoes
- Lynda’s mom played piano for me in our early service (thanks Helen!)
- Movie in the Park on Sunday evening — Enchanted — followed by fireworks
- Lunch at Noodle & Company
- The kids getting to swim at Ron & Diane’s a few more times
And as this weekend marks the end of summer, it’s now on to the routine of school. Tomorrow we’ll give it our best. Hopefully, Aubrey’s is going to be happy about going to school in the morning! We can hope, right?!